- Graphic Designer
We are looking out for graphic designer for our social media campaigns.Responsibilities:-You will be working closely with content analyst team and working on creating content which goes viral and have maximum reach-you will be reporting to director of the company and will be closely involved in formulating content strategy
- Candidate must have Excellent knowledge experience in
- Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of Other Skills like HTML& CSS would be an added advantage
- High-level design ability and outstanding
- Minimum Exp :2 to 3yrs
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of software development experiencec
- 2+ years of Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Do you have passion for sales? If you have the zeal to generate and close the leads turn\ yourself a brand ambassador to Dinetonite and flaunt your skills by selling Dinetonite services and advertising space.
- Sign Contracts with restaurants.
- Must strive to generate and close sales leads
- Handling the inquiries from existing and new clients.
- Key Account Management for signed clients.
- Develop long term relationship with acquired and prospective vendors in the region.
- Conduct promotional events / marketing activities to develop new contacts and increase user base.
- Must be responsible to manage relationship with client through pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, fostering graphic design, campaign activation's, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Confident & Pleasing Personality
- A high degree of self-motivation, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- Proven track record of generating leads and achievement of revenue targets.
- Comfortable to wrap with extra working hours in order to achieve and exceed targets.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry
Location of Position
- Any graduate (MBA in Marketing is a plus)
- 1 - 2 years’ Experience.